True Impact is an innovative social impact measurement tool for the charitable sector. Fortune 1000 companies and their nonprofit partners use the True Impact platform to report on the social impact of their philanthropic investments, to demonstrate success, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
Having established traction as an enterprise solution for companies like PepsiCo, Dow, eBay, and Toyota, we are seeking a multi-talented content marketing professional with F1000 B2B marketing and demand generation experience to help us scale.
The ideal candidate will lead content creation for our team with a goal of increasing our digital presence, website traffic, and subscribers.
- Own the writing and creation of content across marketing channels, including the generation of high-quality, user-friendly emails, blog posts, how-to guides, case studies, knowledge base articles, social media posts, webinars, and sales collateral.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support teams to develop and prioritize new content ideas.
- Act as our de facto editor and copywriter—optimizing our written brand and the way we talk about our company, services, and products across all channels.
- Coordinate with marketing team to create 1-2 middle to bottom of funnel resources each month to promote lead generation, including whitepapers, presentations, case studies, “how to” guides, etc.
- 3+ years experience creating effective content B2B marketing material
- A track record of creating content that generates traffic, converts visitors into leads, and then nurture them into customers
- Exceptional writing skills, with an aptitude for translating technical concepts into accessible and resonating stories for non-technical audiences
- A multifaceted communicator who is highly creative and knows how to incorporate graphics, video, and other design elements to best communicate key themes
- Experience with content marketing via marketing automation software, ideally HubSpot
- Strong data-driven and metrics-based approach to optimizing content strategies
- Effective remote worker
- Experience with, or demonstrated commitment to, CSR, philanthropy, or nonprofits a plus
- Light design skills a plus
Full time, flex time, or close-to-full time
About True Impact
- We’re mission-driven, dedicated to promoting better performance in the social sector through practical social impact measurement.
- We’re a distributed, fully remote team (headquartered in Boston).
- We prize our highly flexible and family-friendly work environment but never compromise our commitment to high-quality work.
- We're an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse community. We strongly encourage people of color to apply.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying