True Impact is an innovative social impact measurement tool for the charitable sector. Fortune 1000 companies and their nonprofit partners use the True Impact platform to report on the social impact of their philanthropic investments, to demonstrate success, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
Having established traction as an enterprise solution for companies like PepsiCo, Dow, eBay, and Toyota, we are seeking a seasoned sales development representative with B2B SaaS experience to help us scale.
We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people who demonstrate an enthusiasm for the philanthropic/social responsibility sector, and who also want to jump-start their sales career by generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for generating new opportunities through executing targeted outbound campaigns via phone and email, handling and disposition of inbound inquiries, accelerating pipeline and increasing conversion, restoring and nurturing stagnant leads by executing a systematic sales framework. We are looking for hardworking and creative individuals to discover and pique the interest of C-level executives and CSR leaders of Fortune 1000 companies who will benefit from True Impact's measurement and evaluation services.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills, technically savvy, and are meticulous and disciplined about establishing and implementing an effective and efficient sales process.
- Lead generation and nurturing:
- Generate contact list and create company profiles from available sources (e.g. Linkedin, ZoomInfo, company websites, conference attendees, etc)
- Research targeted accounts and coordinate with marketing team to identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Nurture stagnant/aging leads and opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycle
- Develop sales campaigns, identify target groups, create and manage email sequences, and contact prospects through outbound calls in collaboration with sales and marketing teams
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Understand decision making systems and authorities: budgets, buying cycles, deterrents and competition
- Manage resistance and overcome objections
- Set up meetings/demos between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing packages
- Work with sales and marketing teams to monitor and respond to activities generated from website conversions or other marketing campaigns
- Follow up via phone calls and emails, and pass qualified leads to Account Executive for closure
- CRM System Management and Reporting:
- Maintain an organized pipeline and document all sales activities using HubSpot (CRM system)
- Manage, test and continually tweak email templates and outreach workflows to improve performance
- Report to sales manager and leadership (weekly/monthly/quarterly) on campaign executions and sales outreach results
- Meet and exceed key performance indicators including # contacts reached, # calls completed, #meetings generated, # qualified opportunities and deals created from sales activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 5-year work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Prospecting experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calling, email, campaigns, etc.)
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Self-disciplined, organized and able to consistently hit weekly and monthly objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Zoominfo, Salesforce, etc.)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying